Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The London Eye

Hello everyone,Welcome back to the blog,Today's First post gonna be about london, lets Travel around and take a look at great places you can go in london for vacations, or whatever your reasons i mean its up to you, anyway in this article you gonna read about The London Eye,i'm sure everyone not everyone but almost everyone know this, but i aim for people doesn't know about this place, or to people who want to know more about it(just in case you complaining about it).


Anyway The London Eye is pretty much a Famous place in london,if you didnt know that london celebrate every new year in the london eye place,lets go deep in details about this place,the london eye is giant Ferris wheel or also know as Millennium Wheel,This giant ferris wheel were called many names,but most know as London eye,and its located in the South Bank of the River Thames.



The structure for this Ferris is 443 feet about 135m Tall, in 1999 it was known as the tallest ferris wheel,and also this  wheel has diameter of 394 feet about 120m,i think this is everything you want to know about measurements structure, now lets see some history for this wheel.



The predecessor who hold the london eye built this wheel for the Empire of India Exhibition at Earls Court and opened to the public on 17 July 1895,and The london eye designed by architects, i will mention them,its  Frank Anatole, Nic Bailey, Steve Chilton, Malcolm Cook, Mark Sparrowhawk,the london eye didn't fully opened until 2000, well it was formally opened in december 1999, and because of the capsule clutch problem it wasn't fully opened.


The capsules are the way you can see london in great picture,by the year 1999 the capsules were 40 and its capacity is 40 person, which had carried over 2.5 million passengers,alright lets take a look inside the capsule,of course it get hot inside as its locked, so it come with air-condition, and also you can walk free in limited space with different sides(different angles),of course the more it take the less angles you can see from, so to walk free it take up to 25 person.


The Capsule rotates at 26 cm (10 in) per second about 0.9 kph or 0.6 mph, so that one revolution takes about 30 minutes, here is a thing the capsule does not usually stop to take on passengers,its not like the one in Amusement Park,and  the rotation rate is slow enough to allow passengers to walk on and off the moving capsules at ground level.


I think we are done, its everything you want to know about the london eye,now its time to spend time to explore the london eye with pictures,but before you enjoy the pictures i'm gonna end the post here so, i hope you like it, and comment your thought about this place,and have you gone to this place before, other than that enjoy the photos and have a great day!



London Eye

London Eye

London eye's capsule

London eye's capsule

16 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to London, many many years ago! And it was so much fun. What a beautiful site to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love how it's enclosed. I would love to visit it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! a bit similar from the one in Seoul! A great place to capture landscape photos of the whole city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go on this. It looks so pretty! One day I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to London so badly. The London Eye sounds terrific!

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of Navy Pier in Chicago but better. I would love to see this one day when I visit London.


    Isaly Holland | http://www.memoriesbyisaly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. London is my favourite city in the world, I absolutely love it! You have captured great photos! Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are amazing. I would love to go to London someday. Definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous photos! The last time I was in London, the London Eye wasn't there. I think it's time to get back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my friends who is currently staying in London, posted a video of the new year eve fireworks at the London eye and it was nothing short of a spectacle! I can't wait to be there one day! ❤
    xoxo
    Radhika
    Expressing Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. London is on my bucket list!!! I so wanna go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful photos.London is such a beautiful city and London Eye looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always wanted to go there at London! I'e never thought this London Eye before, it will be amazing experience if I also ride there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to visit London and do all of these things. It looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa! That looks crazy cool. It's actually one of my bucket list places I want to visit just for this view.

    ReplyDelete